Meetings for 2010 â€“ Saturday mornings, 10.30-12.30, Meeting Room, Henbury Library, Crow Lane
- Energy use in the home. Feedback from the CREATE Centre Home Energy AuditÂ meeting.
- Councillor to attend/address meeting on council policy, grants available etc. (Mark Leach, Sustainability team?).
- Design â€˜cribâ€™ cards with energy/money saving tips, for local distribution/inclusion in community newsletter.
- Discuss topics for special meetings â€“ possible liaison with SusWOT.
- Recycling / recycling points / signage/waste reduction / reusable bag strategy
- Talk from GRAB bag representative
- Response to Green Spaces consultation documents, if available.
- Community Gardens (Blaise kitchen garden site) /allotments
- ?Power of Community DVD
- Local transport issues â€“ Richard Pyle progress on Transport Manifesto for Henbury & Brentry. Local Transport map.