New Community First funding round launched – Deadline 31st July 2012
The second round of funding for Community First is now live. Any community group, big or small, in Henbury and Brentry can apply into this fund for amounts between £250 and £2,500. There’s a total of £8,489 available for 2012/13.
The priorities the fund can support are:
- Providing activities and things to do for young people
- Supporting activities for older people that combat isolation, including for minority ethnic older people
- Supporting improved communication in Henbury and Brentry and getting older and young people working together
- Developing a Community Centre for Henbury and Brentry
- Getting people using green spaces and allotments across Henbury and Brentry