The final year of Community First Funding has arrived.
Friday 22nd August 2014 & Tuesday 30th September 2014
New applications are now being invited from any local community group which can deliver work in Henbury and Southmead around the following themes:
– Providing activities and things to do for young people
– Supporting activities for older people that combat isolation, including for minority ethnic older people
– Supporting improved communication in Henbury and Brentry and getting older and young people working together
– Developing a Community Centre for Henbury and Brentry
– Getting people using green spaces and allotments across Henbury and Brentry
IMPORTANT: Because this is the final year of the Community First Programme all projects must be completed and have spent any monies awarded by the END OF FEBRUARY 2015. Please make sure your project can deliver within this timescale before applying.
You can download the guidelines and application form for this fund below. You’ll also find the Henbury and Brentry Community Plan below.